The names of the suspected terrorists are contained in a poster released by Jimmy Akpor, director of defence information, on Monday.
The DHQ promised to reward anyone who has information that could lead to the arrest of one of the suspected terrorists with the sum of N5 million.
Aliero was given the chieftaincy title despite being on the police’s wanted list since 2019.
The chieftaincy title sparked criticism – a development which prompted Bello Matawalle, governor of Zamfara, to suspend the emir who awarded the title to Aliero
Speaking in a documentary released by BBC Africa Eye in July, the self-confessed bandit kingpin said he does not kidnap people, adding that he only kills those who have been kidnapped by his gang members.
He added that his gang invades villages as a form of protest against the government.
HERE IS THE FULL LIST OF THE WANTED TERRORISTS:
1. Sani Dangote — Dumbarum village in Zurmi LGA of Zamfara
2. Bello Turji Gudda — Fakai in Zamfara
3. Leko — Mozoj village in Mutazu LGA of Katsina State
4. Dogo Nahali – Yar Tsamiyar village in Kankara LGA of Katsina state
6. Nagona — Angwan Galadima in Isa LGA of Sokoto state
7. Nasanda — Kwashabawa Village in Zurmi LGA of Zamara
8. Isiya Kwashen Garwa — Kamfanin Daudawa village of Faskari in Katsina state
9. Ali Kachalla, aka Ali Kawaje — Kuyambara village in Dansadau Maru of Zamfara
10. Abu Radde — Varanda village in Batsari LGA of Katsina state
11. Dan-Da from Varanda village in Batsari LGA of Katsina
12. Sani Gurgu — Varanda village in Batsari LGA of Katsina
13. Umaru Dan Nigeria — Rafi Village in Mada District of Gusau, Zamfara
14. Alhaji Ado Aliero — Yankuzo village in Tsafe LGA of Zamfara
15. Monore — Yantumaki Village in Dan LGA, Katsina state
16. Gwaska Dankarami — Shamushele village in Zuri LGA of Zamfara
17. Baleri — Shinkafi LGA of Zamfara
18. Mamudu Tainange from Varanda village in Batsari LGA of Katsina state
19. Nagala from Maru LGA of Zamfara.
DHQ urged anyone with any information on the wanted terrorists to call 09135904467.